Adopt-a-Nonprofit is a community service program designed to expose our nearly 7,000 members to nonprofit organizations doing good work throughout the Milwaukee Region.
How the Program Works
FUEL will adopt eight nonprofits for one year, promoting the organization's mission, events, and volunteer opportunities to our members.
Each nonprofit will be assigned a team of young professionals that will work with them exclusively to devise a plan of outreach and promotion to spread the word about the organization's work.
Benefits to the Adopted Nonprofits
Adopted organizations will receive the following support and exposure from FUEL Milwaukee:
- One major event designed to recruit FUEL members into your organization’s volunteer pool
- An opportunity to showcase your nonprofit at one of FUEL’s Purely Social after-hours mixers
- A customized page on FUEL’s website highlighting your organization’s mission, programs, events and volunteer opportunities
- Free job and volunteer postings to FUEL’s online career center
- Inclusion in status updates, tweets and messages via FUEL’s social media networks and
- Event promotions in FUEL’s weekly newsletter, The Connector.
How to Apply for Adoption
If your nonprofit organization is interested in the Adopt-a-Nonprofit program, you only need to complete a simple application. Everything you need is in the toolbox below. The deadline to apply for the 2014 program is extended to January 23rd.
Submit Applications to email@example.com by 4pm on the 23rd.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Corry Joe Biddle at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 414.287.4137.
Application Materials & Program Information